Sunday, September 26, 2021

Letter Writing to a Friend

Write a letter to your friend or relative in another city telling him / her about activities / events in your school.

Answer

Kendriya Vidyalaya Koraput

Odisha

21st September, 2021

Dear friend Anuj,

I am well here. I hope that you and your family are also well there. My classes are going on through online mode.

We have Hindi Pakhwada in our Vidyalaya. It started from 14th September 2021 and will continue up to 28th September 2021. Many competitions are arranged for students. I have also taken part in Hindi poem recitation competition.

It is nice to participate in Vidyalaya activities. I remember you very much. Give my regards to your parents and love to our other friends.

Do write back soon.

Your loving friend

Tarun 







1 comment:

  1. You have really done a great work Sir
    This is really beneficial for our students in practising at home

    ReplyDelete